[SGP II] Second Call for Proposals for implementing Small Grant project in Hoang Lien National Park

[SGP II] Second Call for Proposals for implementing Small Grant project in Hoang Lien National Park

Call for Proposals for Implementing Small Grant Project in Hoang Lien National Park


The Center for Environment and Community Assets Development (CECAD) is Calling for Proposals to implement small grant projects in Hoang Lien National Park (HLNP).

This second Call for Proposal is specifically related to the Small Grants Programme, with the assistance of German Financial Cooperation (KfW), which supports efforts to protect biological diversity in ASEAN Heritage Parks (AHPs), while simultaneously assisting livelihood development in and around select AHPs. Since 2017, this financial cooperation extends its support to participating AHPs in Vietnam as part of its second phase, namely SGP II.

In this second Call for Proposal, a total of 7 (seven) remaining highest priority interventions will be opened for potential proponents to submit their proposals. Grants will be awarded to proposals that meet and pass the criteria of selection.

Purpose of the Call: to seek registered and qualified organizations to develop innovative interventions and provide support based on the recommendation grant packages for the HLNP.

Duration of proposed projects: between 6 and 12 months (including reporting). All project field implementation shall be completed no later than September 30th, 2024.

Budget of the project: Each small grant amount is between EUR 20,000 and EUR 100,000. The SGP will provide up to 80 percent of the eligible cost in the approved total budget; the remaining 20 percent is the required cost sharing.

Deadline for a concept note:

Proponents shall submit the concept note (Annex 1) and organization information (Annex 5) for small grant projects before or latest June 22nd, 2023, 23.59 GMT+7 through Google Forms, following this link: https://forms.gle/rZy4e8VJxf9bX8dT6 (Note: Only one PDF file will be accepted. Proponents should combine two annexes to be in one PDF file)

Proponents shall receive a notification email once the concept note is submitted.

Proponents of selected concept notes (Annex 1) will be notified via email on June 29th, 2023. The decision of the selected concept notes is final and binding.

Please find attached the full Call for Proposal and other related documents for more details at the link: Call for Proposal documents.

For more information about the calls of proposals, the applicants could contact:

Ms. Phuong Ha Nguyen – CECAD staff

Phone number: + 84 327 308 852                       Email: ha.nguyen@cecad.org.vn