CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTING SMALL GRANT PROJECT IN HOANG LIEN NATIONAL PARK

CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTING SMALL GRANT PROJECT IN HOANG LIEN NATIONAL PARK

Background:

The Center for Environment and Community Assets Development (CECAD) is Calling for Proposals to implement small grant projects in Hoang Lien National Park (HLNP).

This Call for Proposal is specifically related to the The Small Grants Programme, with assistance of German Financial Cooperation (KfW), supports efforts to protect biological diversity in ASEAN Heritage Parks (AHPs), while simultaneously assisting livelihood development in and around select AHPs. Since 2017, this financial cooperation extends its support to participating AHPs in Vietnam as part of its second phase, namely SGP II.

In this Call for Proposal, 22 prioritized small grants packages / interventions are identified for investment and implementation in HLNP in the field of General Park Management, Biodiversity Conservation and Livelihood Development including Ecotourism.

Purpose of the Call: is to seek registered and qualified organizations to develop innovative interventions and provide supports based on the recommendation grant packages for the HLNP.

Duration of proposed projects: between 6 and 15 months (including reporting). All project field implementation shall be completed no later than June 30th, 2024.

Budget of the project: Each small grant is amount between EUR 20,000 and EUR 100,000. The SGP will provide up to 80 percent of eligible cost in the approved total budget; the remaining 20 percent is the required cost sharing.

Deadline for a concept note: December 1th, 2022, 23.59 GMT+7, to the email of CECAD at cecad@cecad.org.vn. Selected concept notes will be notified per email on December 8th, 2022 (5 working days after the deadline of the concept note).

Please find attached the full Call for Proposal and other related documents for more details at the link: Call for Proposal documents

For more information about the calls of proposals, the applicants could contact:

Ms. Tran Thi Lan Anh – CECAD staff

Phone number: + 84 24 3625 4977                       Email: anh.tran@cecad.org.vn

More information about project here